The Best Pay By Phone Bill Bingo Sites
Before we dive into the specifics of pay by phone bingo options such as Boku, let’s talk about the sites that offer this payment method. Although phone deposits aren’t yet a standard across the industry, the following sites are currently among the best pay by phone bill bingo platforms:
A relative newbie in the bingo world, Becky’s stands out for a few reasons. Firstly, the Boku deposit option means you can make safer payments without the need for your bank or eWallet details. Secondly, the welcome bonus is impressive. Going beyond the industry average of 3X, Becky’s Bingo will give you £50 to play with when you create your first account and spend £10. If a 400% bonus wasn’t enough, this site is part of the Lucky Duck Network. This means you’ll be able to play 90 ball bingo from as little as £0.05 as well as community jackpot games with payouts worth thousands of pounds.
Part of Winner.co.uk which features casino, poker and sports betting, Winner Bingo is another Boku-friendly platform. As a standard, you’ll be able to make phone bill deposits from £10 up to £100. When you credit your account for the first time and spend £10, you’ll receive £40 in tokens to spend on bingo and the Rainbow Riches slot game. On top of this, the weekly schedule is filled with 90, 75 ball and speed games. Finally, for an added touch of value, you can play themed bingo such as Deal or No Deal and jackpot games with prizes worth £130,000 every weekend.
Pay By Phone Bingo: How To Deposit With Boku
The best Boku bingo sites make the payment process as simple as possible. Because the system is designed for speed, you only have to follow a few simple moves in order to complete the transaction:
- Login to a top-rated pay by phone bingo site and navigate to the cashier page.
- Select the Boku payment option and input the amount you wish to deposit (Boku payments are typically in set amounts that include £3, £5, £10 and £30).
- Confirm the deposit amount and input your phone number.
- Once you receive a text, follow the instructions to authorise the payment. Once confirmed, the funds will be credited to your Boku bingo account.
The great thing about this system is that the money is available instantly. In simple terms, Boku and other pay by mobile bingo services charge the deposit amount to your phone bill. This means your funds are there in seconds as the payment is either deducted from your pay as you go credit (at the time of purchase) or added to your monthly statement.
Bingo Pay By Phone Bill: The Pro & Cons
Most Popular Pay By Mobile Service Providers
Boku: was founded in 2009 and has become a popular payment method within the iGaming industry. From its headquarters in San Francisco, the company is connected to more than 173 mobile networks around the world. Today, Boku processes millions of transactions each month and, in 2017, it went live on the London Stock Exchange.
In tandem with this listing, the payment processor is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the UK Gambling Commission. At present, Boku mobile bingo sites are just starting to emerge. However, this payment method has been used in the online casino world since 2015.
Alongside Boku, some of the best pay by mobile phone bingo sites use the following providers:
Payforit: Operating in a similar way to Boku, Payforit is jointly owned by UK mobile networks 3, EE, 02 and Vodafone. This collective means that deposits are not only secure but available on virtually any mobile device. One of the selling points for Payforit is that you can make small transactions of less than £1. However, for online bingo players, this isn’t particularly useful as most operators insist you deposit at least £10.
Fortumo: Based in Estonia, Fortumo has actually been around for longer than Boku. However, despite going live in 2007, the company isn’t yet a major name in the pay by mobile bingo market. The reason for this is partly down to the fact it offers a number of mobile-related services on top of carrier billing. However, it does worth with 350 mobile carriers and has a strong presence in countries such as India, China and Cambodia.
Dialogue: The final option you may see at the best pay by phone bill phone sites is Dialogue. Established in 1994, this UK-based company provides a range of mobile services and is now a part of the CLX Communications. As yet, this isn’t one of the major pay by phone bingo options online.
Pay By Mobile Bingo FAQ
Before we conclude this guide to pay by mobile bingo platforms, here are the answers to some of the most common Boku deposit questions…
- Can I withdraw with Boku? No. Boku works by charging deposits to your phone bill. It is unable to add credit to your account.
- Does every phone company support mobile payments? Following a period of expansion, Boku now works with every major mobile carrier, including: Vodafone, EE, 3 and O2.
- What are the fees like for Boku payments? As a consumer, you don’t have to pay any fees to use Boku. For example, if you deposit £10, you’ll receive the full £10 without any additional charges.
- Can I use Boku in online casinos? Yes. Although Boku online bingo sites are still fairly uncommon, there are plenty of top casinos that offer pay by phone bill options.
- How much can I deposit per day using this method? It’s typically the case that you can deposit up to £100 per day at our recommended Boku bingo sites.
- How secure is it? Very. Because you don’t have to include any financial details, nothing is connected to your bank. This makes it difficult for you to become a victim of fraud.
Pay By Phone To Play Bingo Today
If you’re looking for a simple, fast and secure way to make online bingo deposits, the pay by phone system is perfect. When you check out Becky’s Bingo and Winner Bingo, you’ll be able to join the action within seconds using nothing more than your mobile device and phone number. Basically, if you’re looking for an alternative way to pay, we’d suggest taking a look at the best Boku bingo sites.